Owner with full strategic planning and P&L for $8 million domestic and international engineering and manufacturing company. Primary focus in new product design, tooling for injection and blow molding, metal stamping transfer dies, fixtures, as well as injection molding, automated assembly, coating, printing, automated labeling and blister packaging for Fortune 500 accounts.
- Increased sales 1000% over a 3-year period.
- Created first online platform for internet data delivery for rapid prototype tooling.
- Designed automation and internet controllers, directed production and software wiring to run 17 injection molding presses 14 hours a day ‘lights out’ reducing 2000 man hours per week.
- Gross Profit Margin of 57% with EBITDA of 32%.
- Received ISO-9001 Award for 99.5% on-time delivery and 0 rejects.